This 3-week telecourse will teach you specific skills, tools, and strategies for taming your closet monster.
The course will be held on November 5, 12, and 19, all Tuesdays. The time will be 9:00 p.m. Eastern, 8:00 p.m. Central, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 6:00 p.m. Pacific.
Each week, you’ll learn effective strategies which you’ll practice during the week. This, along with being a part of our online community, will help you integrate these strategies into your everyday life confidently and competently.
Week 1 – November 5
Setting Intentions & Goals
- Intentions and goals form a road map to live by. In this week, we’ll teach you how to set intentions and formulate strong goals that will further those intentions.
- You’ll learn how to best formulate goals to maximize your chances of success. You’ll set “SMART goals” in 4 major areas – financial, wardrobe, shopping and life – using a simple 5-step practice.
Week 2 – November 12
- This week, we turn our focus to your closet. We’ll introduce some new ways of looking at your wardrobe and help you set up a tracking system to enhance your awareness and better utilize what you own.
- We’ll also teach you how to analyze your closet and tailor your wardrobe to fit your personal style and lifestyle needs.
Week 3 – November 19
- This week, you will learn how to avoid buying mistakes through identifying danger zones and sources of social pressure, and discovering how to best manage them.
- We will teach you how to differentiate needs from wants, set a shopping plan, and shop consciously so you’ll buy clothes you actually love and wear.
- You will also learn the beauty of the “power pause” and the 6 key questions to ask yourself when shopping.